I am happy about this new week! Hello and welcome new week!
Last week I was swamped with so many things to do that I lost track of time and barely was able to commit to listening to the Healthy Gut Summit. (Sighs) I was so looking forward to that. As a side note though, Dr. Alejandro Junger is amazing with natural health, and if you can get any of his books, purchase and absorb!
Anyway, yes I have been busy! Working with my husband by day, filling my mind with pathophysiology by night, and ahhh yes, creating yummy recipes for you, which is exciting. I love making recipes for you! With that, I will take my busy schedule, because you are worth it.
A Worthy Blueberry Cheesecake Recipe
Speaking of “worth it”, the recipe I am about to share with you is worth it! I mean, if you decide to pass by making this recipe, you will surely miss out!
I present to you the most cream cheesy, velvety smooth, sweet, and yet healthy, blueberry vanilla cheesecake ever!
Blueberry Cheesecake – Paleo Vegan and Gluten Free
Yes, I know, cheesecake + healthy aren’t typically in the same sentence, but here is why… This blueberry vanilla cheesecake is: vegan, gluten-free, paleo-friendly, practically raw, and absolutely decadent! Want more? I have split the ingredients between 12 muffin cups to provide for your personal-size cheesecakes to keep you minding portion control and easily sharing the goodness! Convinced yet?
No kidding, while I was working on this recipe, I was treating myself all along the way! Now, I would not have “sampled” so much if I was making the cheesecake for you, but since it was for my hubby and I; I kept sampling and sampling. Yes, it was super easy to forget that there were still calories in this dessert!
Talk about guilt-free sweet comfort though! This dessert has been slowly disappearing from my freezer for a week now, and I have one-by-one treated myself to a snack-size cheesecake without regret!
Now about that blueberry vanilla topping?
I love plain cheesecake, and you can make this without blueberry topping, but with the blueberries, this is seriously perfection. I must say that the blueberries also paired well with the warm and sweet vanilla flavor! Just look … I am addicted!
Personal-sized Paleo + Vegan Blueberry Vanilla Cheesecake Recipe
No kidding, if I were you I would make this right away! But, if you are going to have to plan for the weekend, bookmark or pin this recipe and come back because I know you will love this!
These personal-size blueberry vanilla cheesecakes are easy, no-fail, and full of ingredients that you will love.
See! Dessert can be delicious and healthy at the same time!
5.0 from 1 review
NO-BAKE BLUEBERRY VANILLA CHEESECAKE
3 hours 30 mins
3 hours 30 mins
©Sweet n’ Savory Life
Recipe type: Dessert
Serves: 12 Personal Sized
- 1 cup raw almonds
- 14 soft-pitted dates
- 2 tbsp coconut flakes
- 2 tbsp maple syrup (or other liquid sweeteners)
- 2 cups raw cashews (soaked for at least 3 hours)
- 1 cup coconut milk, full fat
- ⅔ cup coconut oil, naturally melted
- ½ cup fresh squeezed lemon juice
- 1 cup coconut sugar (or other granulated sweeteners)
- 2 tsp alcohol-free vanilla extract
- (*Use ⅔ of the filling for cheesecake. Save ⅓ for topping)
- ⅓ of the cheesecake filling
- ¼ tsp alcohol-free vanilla extract
- 1 cup fresh blueberries
- 1 tbsp maple syrup (or other sweeteners)
Soak 2 cups of raw cashews for 3 hours or overnight.
For the Crust:
- Place raw almonds into a food processor or high-speed blend, and blend/grind until a coarse almond meal is formed. Then, add soft pitted dates, coconut flakes, and liquid sweetener into the food processor/ blender as well, and pulse until crust is formed. This crust should be moist, slightly crumbly, and yet able to stick together.
- Next, retrieve a 12-cup muffin pan, and add 12 muffin cups. I used two 6-cup silicone muffin pans so that they could fit in my freezer.
- Now evenly distribute crust into the bottoms of the muffin cups, patting or tamping it down for an even crust across the bottom of each muffin cup. I used an -> espresso tamper <- to do this.
For Cheesecake Filling:
- After rinsing out the blender or food processor, drain the overnight or at least 3-hour soaked cashews and add all cheesecake filling ingredients to the food process or high-speed blender and blend until a super creamy filling is created!
- Next, pour out about ⅔ of the mixture from the blender, and distribute evenly between the 12 muffin cups onto the crust.
- Smooth down tops now with a cake spatula.
For the Topping:
- Add to the reserved ⅓ of cheesecake filling, the vanilla, fresh blueberries, and maple (or other sweeteners).
- Blend again until smooth, and carefully pour on top of the cheesecake layer of each cheesecake. Try to keep it even!
- Lastly, lightly smooth the tops of this final layer on each cheesecake with a cake spatula, and place cheesecakes (in the muffin pan(s)) into the freezer until solid (most likely overnight).
Please make sure to prepare and freeze this recipe a day before you plan to serve the dessert. These simply will not be ready in one day unless you have a blast freezer. Furthermore, once you make these cheesecakes and freeze them, only remove those that will be used for dessert, and allow them to sit out about 5-10 minutes before serving.
These are just so creamy and delicate! May you truly enjoy!
I Think You’d Also Love…